Dark Heart
by Birdwell
7/29/09

Some Like It HOT?

This post has been written under the influence of the Killers.

Not to be a downer, but this weather is killing me. It's been so hot this summer (and it's been HOT even for S. Texas). Heat slays me: turns me into an irritable, tired sloth. I want nothing more than to go burrow down and sleep until cool Autumn sets in. Then, I think, when exactly does this happen in San Antonio??? Yeah, about October, November. 3 months...three scorching months.

Normally the heat really ramps up in August. We are 2 days away from August. Can in get hotter? Will it? Am I looking at a melty future? Right now I am clinging onto a rumour I heard. El Nino will come soon and will bring us RAIN!!

I have no idea if this is true. I have no idea if the weather gods will allow this wonderousness to come to the aid of my parched state. But, like the Doctor. I live in hope.

Labels:

2:49:00 PM -- Email -- Link -- 0 Comments

Main Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Birdy's Knits, shop and blog
Check Out My Knitting Blog!

Site Feed



DAILYBOOTH

Your life in pictures!


join today!


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Birdwell. Make your own badge here.


-------------



-------------

Ten Things I've Said Before Today:

What Else Are Friends For??
You Can Save a Life
Economics
Bad Blogger
Falling Apart?
Home Again, Home Again Jigidy Jig
Up Early??
Making Stuff
Past, Present and Future.
Pretty Pictures


-------------

What I talk About:
- Birthdays
- Blog Business
- Books
- Cleaning
- Daily Rant
- Food
- Holidays
- Homeschooling
- Just For Fun
- Kid Antics
- Kid Pics
- Knitting
- Mr. Murphy
- Music
- Obsessions
- Politics
- Surgery
- Texans
- Weather

-------------

Internal Links of Interest:


Official NaNoWriMo 2006 Participant
Writers BLOCK

Knit Bits

The Preggo Blog

the Archives

Oldest Archives

Birdy's Wishlist

Jamey's Wishlist

Micci's Wishlist

Lorelei's Wishlist

Micci's Photo Album

This is me

Blogger Profile

Vox

-------------

External Links of Interest:


Mother Knows Best

Dooce

The Superficial

Caroline

Meg

Slashfood

Knitting Curmudgeon

Knitty

Queer Joe's Knitting Blog

Go Knit In Your Hat

The Girl From Auntie

I'm Knitting as Fast as I Can

The Blue Blog


Webdesign by Birdwell Productions Powered by Blogger
© 1998-2008 Birdwell Productions