Dark Heart
by Birdwell
8/20/09

Yesterday and Today

I've been playing and working, but completely avoiding housework. Sigh. Bad Birdy! No cookie.

AND it took me two days to write this blog!

Yesterday-despite having prime time to get work done--did not. Did dishes though so its a small something... This heat just turns me into a giant sluggy sloth. It's time I put on my big girl panties and girl up and get my shit done.

Today-I organised an impromptu yarny outing with some local friends (that were available) and a dear out of town friend. We had an early start (for me being out of the house at 9 am is AMAZING and no one got their head bitten off because of it. Amazing!). I took exactly one picture. And not of any of us or of yarn (there was some serious siren calling-thank god the silk was seriously out of my current price range).

This is the one picture:

Uh-interesting...

LOL. We pondered all afternoon, just what sort of place this ones. And yes our dirty minds ran wild. Turns out it's a bar (well obviously)-pretty sure it's not a strip club, but with a name like that...

So you have been updated: Birdy is putting on her big girl panties and is resisted the call of the siren.

Labels: ,

9:10:00 PM -- Email -- Link -- 0 Comments

Main Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Birdy's Knits, shop and blog
Check Out My Knitting Blog!

Site Feed



DAILYBOOTH

Your life in pictures!


join today!


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Birdwell. Make your own badge here.


-------------



-------------

Ten Things I've Said Before Today:

Remember?
Names
Some Like It HOT?
What Else Are Friends For??
You Can Save a Life
Economics
Bad Blogger
Falling Apart?
Home Again, Home Again Jigidy Jig
Up Early??


-------------

What I talk About:
- Birthdays
- Blog Business
- Books
- Cleaning
- Daily Rant
- Food
- Holidays
- Homeschooling
- Just For Fun
- Kid Antics
- Kid Pics
- Knitting
- Mr. Murphy
- Music
- Obsessions
- Politics
- Surgery
- Texans
- Weather

-------------

Internal Links of Interest:


Official NaNoWriMo 2006 Participant
Writers BLOCK

Knit Bits

The Preggo Blog

the Archives

Oldest Archives

Birdy's Wishlist

Jamey's Wishlist

Micci's Wishlist

Lorelei's Wishlist

Micci's Photo Album

This is me

Blogger Profile

Vox

-------------

External Links of Interest:


Mother Knows Best

Dooce

The Superficial

Caroline

Meg

Slashfood

Knitting Curmudgeon

Knitty

Queer Joe's Knitting Blog

Go Knit In Your Hat

The Girl From Auntie

I'm Knitting as Fast as I Can

The Blue Blog


Webdesign by Birdwell Productions Powered by Blogger
© 1998-2008 Birdwell Productions