Dark Heart
by Birdwell
1/5/10

Sore!

One of my goals this year is to be more fit. Right now: I would be zombie food if San Antonio fell prey to Zombie hoardes. I would prolly be the FIRST victim (it's cause of my luscious and abundant brains atop a slow out of shape stick).

Right before I got sick, I started my first day of exercise. Then poof I got sick so I couldn't work out (I couldn't get OFF the couch!). Because of the good workout, I was sore and sick, so that just made things evil. Now, I am well (stuffy still, cedars high so it's to be expected) and I am on day two of The Daily Workout.

I am using The Biggest Loser Wii...the trainers talk you thru the exercises and plan your workouts based on what your fitness goals are. It's awesome. They also make sure I get enough calories (I have a bad habit of eating the wrong kind of calories or forgetting them all together). Bad Mommy moment: I am reminded that I haven't eaten yet when it's 3 pm and I am screaming at the kids, about to sell them to the nearest gypsy. But of course after a good hour work out (I also play balance games on Wii Fit), I am sore and zonked. I really like how The Biggest Loser brings out my competitive nature...must beat the bar!! Must earn stickers!!

I am a girl, it is ALWAYS about the stickers. Remember that...

I am a week away from getting my new washing machine!! And of course that means I need to once again clear a space in the garage so the delivery man can get the old machine and install the new one. I cleared the big stuff that accumulated from my clear out this summer. Tomorrow, I'll get to work sweeping out. I just hope delivery man doesn't mind towering cliffs made of boxes and crap. Grin.

Just in time too, because a lovely arctic front from Canada is hitting Thursday. The high will be in the low 40s and the lows in the low 20s. Ouch.

Labels: ,

7:59:00 PM -- Email -- Link -- 0 Comments

Main Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Birdy's Knits, shop and blog
Check Out My Knitting Blog!

Site Feed



DAILYBOOTH

Your life in pictures!


join today!


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Birdwell. Make your own badge here.


-------------



-------------

Ten Things I've Said Before Today:

What's Up Doc?
Can't Get Rid of Me
Inside Mo Dubh Croi
Hermity
Recovered Enough
Cooking!
Bleh
Toes and Weirdness
An Ode to Toes
Blogging, um yeah...


-------------

What I talk About:
- Birthdays
- Blog Business
- Books
- Cleaning
- Daily Rant
- Food
- Holidays
- Homeschooling
- Just For Fun
- Kid Antics
- Kid Pics
- Knitting
- Mr. Murphy
- Music
- Obsessions
- Politics
- Surgery
- Texans
- Weather

-------------

Internal Links of Interest:


Official NaNoWriMo 2006 Participant
Writers BLOCK

Knit Bits

The Preggo Blog

the Archives

Oldest Archives

Birdy's Wishlist

Jamey's Wishlist

Micci's Wishlist

Lorelei's Wishlist

Micci's Photo Album

This is me

Blogger Profile

Vox

-------------

External Links of Interest:


Mother Knows Best

Dooce

The Superficial

Caroline

Meg

Slashfood

Knitting Curmudgeon

Knitty

Queer Joe's Knitting Blog

Go Knit In Your Hat

The Girl From Auntie

I'm Knitting as Fast as I Can

The Blue Blog


Webdesign by Birdwell Productions Powered by Blogger
© 1998-2008 Birdwell Productions