Dark Heart
by Birdwell
12/11/09

Inside Mo Dubh Croi

Many years ago I had a dream about a lone tree on a hill and when the wind blew the tree sent white petals fluttering down to dance around me. It was the most wonderful and comforting dream. I think of it often...wondering if the tall tree I had dreamed even exists. Right now, despite years of blogging and sharing, I have little desire to continue. But I can not bear to stop this blogging or close this blog. For the last year, I have wanted to find that tree and hide in it and it's become harder and harder to share like I once did.

So I am at a cross roads while I try to figure this out.

My life is going really well right now...although I am at a cross roads in many things. I am in my thirties such is life. The kids are well and are starting to be really interesting people.

When I really figure out what I am going to do with this blog, I will come back and let it be known.

Labels:

1:43:00 PM -- Email -- Link -- 0 Comments

Main Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Birdy's Knits, shop and blog
Check Out My Knitting Blog!

Site Feed



DAILYBOOTH

Your life in pictures!


join today!


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Birdwell. Make your own badge here.


-------------



-------------

Ten Things I've Said Before Today:

Hermity
Recovered Enough
Cooking!
Bleh
Toes and Weirdness
An Ode to Toes
Blogging, um yeah...
There aren't the proper words...
New Directions
Hair Tales


-------------

What I talk About:
- Birthdays
- Blog Business
- Books
- Cleaning
- Daily Rant
- Food
- Holidays
- Homeschooling
- Just For Fun
- Kid Antics
- Kid Pics
- Knitting
- Mr. Murphy
- Music
- Obsessions
- Politics
- Surgery
- Texans
- Weather

-------------

Internal Links of Interest:


Official NaNoWriMo 2006 Participant
Writers BLOCK

Knit Bits

The Preggo Blog

the Archives

Oldest Archives

Birdy's Wishlist

Jamey's Wishlist

Micci's Wishlist

Lorelei's Wishlist

Micci's Photo Album

This is me

Blogger Profile

Vox

-------------

External Links of Interest:


Mother Knows Best

Dooce

The Superficial

Caroline

Meg

Slashfood

Knitting Curmudgeon

Knitty

Queer Joe's Knitting Blog

Go Knit In Your Hat

The Girl From Auntie

I'm Knitting as Fast as I Can

The Blue Blog


Webdesign by Birdwell Productions Powered by Blogger
© 1998-2008 Birdwell Productions