Dark Heart
by Birdwell
1/12/10

Found a Use for my Bum

So apparently, I have been doing my lunges wrong...I needed to use more butt and a little less leg. Thank god because my thighs were DYING! And we all know I want to build up my butt (I have none). I never thought even my bum would get toned and built up.

So the past few days of exercises have been a bit easier (or I am finally getting some benefit from my daily exercise). I am still sore pretty much every day though. Grin.

Tomorrow WE ARE GETTING OUR WASHER!!!! Woot!! I am so excited! I am sure pretty soon the excitement will wear off, but with not having a washer at home for so many months I am psyched! Imagine being able to wash laundry as soon as I need to! Not waiting, with piles of laundry!!

So excited I am going to take pictures.

This also means I can take down the tree and put some extra stuff in the garage (I had to clear space in the garage for the delivery man).

Labels:

7:45:00 PM -- Email -- Link -- 2 Comments

Main Page

2 Comments:

Congrats on the washer! I understand so well your excitement.
Keep working on the lunges!

By Blogger Shell, at 6:11 AM  

Yay washing machine!

-P

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment



Birdy's Knits, shop and blog
Check Out My Knitting Blog!

Site Feed



DAILYBOOTH

Your life in pictures!


join today!


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Birdwell. Make your own badge here.


-------------



-------------

Ten Things I've Said Before Today:

When Does It Get Fun?
Sore!
What's Up Doc?
Can't Get Rid of Me
Inside Mo Dubh Croi
Hermity
Recovered Enough
Cooking!
Bleh
Toes and Weirdness


-------------

What I talk About:
- Birthdays
- Blog Business
- Books
- Cleaning
- Daily Rant
- Food
- Holidays
- Homeschooling
- Just For Fun
- Kid Antics
- Kid Pics
- Knitting
- Mr. Murphy
- Music
- Obsessions
- Politics
- Surgery
- Texans
- Weather

-------------

Internal Links of Interest:


Official NaNoWriMo 2006 Participant
Writers BLOCK

Knit Bits

The Preggo Blog

the Archives

Oldest Archives

Birdy's Wishlist

Jamey's Wishlist

Micci's Wishlist

Lorelei's Wishlist

Micci's Photo Album

This is me

Blogger Profile

Vox

-------------

External Links of Interest:


Mother Knows Best

Dooce

The Superficial

Caroline

Meg

Slashfood

Knitting Curmudgeon

Knitty

Queer Joe's Knitting Blog

Go Knit In Your Hat

The Girl From Auntie

I'm Knitting as Fast as I Can

The Blue Blog


Webdesign by Birdwell Productions Powered by Blogger
© 1998-2008 Birdwell Productions