Dark Heart
by Birdwell
1/13/10

I have a WASHER!

(Cue: Choir of Angels)

da WASHER

It touched my driveway at 10.30 am CST and was put in it's puttin' place at 10.31 am!!! Woot!!!! About 30 minutes later, after I took pictures and plurked and emailed everyone my excitement, I loaded it with underwear-breaking it in nicely.

Lorelei tried to share my excitement she really did, but let's face it she's five, "It looks the same! This is dumb; I am going back to bed." She doesn't get grown ups.

But look at all the dials and OPTIONS!!

Close Up

Last one only had Delicate, Normal, and Heavy Duty. Hot or Cold wash. Water level. I am dizzy with options!! So excited to have done laundry IN MY OWN house with dirty unwashed hair!! No getting dressed up to go to the laundry mat!! No carrying 8 baskets of laundry in and out of the car!!! Yay whoooooo!!!

Lorelei WAS excited, though, at being able to help me do laundry again. We got three loads done today. I've got like 6 more to do. But I will spread that out a bit. Don't want to break my new baby, um erm machine...

Last night, I was so excited about my washer, I hardly slept a wink--tossed and turned and had weird dreams. Had yet another weird famouz blogger dream, so this brings the total up to FIVE! Three with Dooce and now two with Derek Powazek. So strange...I didn't even read his blog before I went to bed (okay I read his wife's). But I went to bed thinking of something TOTALLY different (and boyo would it have been a MUCH better dream if it had been starring Asher). What's weird, is that all my famouz blogger dreams are weird day in the life dreams. I just happen to be at their house talking to them about random every day things. All I am waiting for now is my dream about Jason Kottke or Laurell K. Hamilton (although THAT would be an AWESOME dream). We could totally compare notes on our love of long haired men...hee hee.

Labels: , , ,

5:19:00 PM -- Email -- Link -- 0 Comments

Main Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Birdy's Knits, shop and blog
Check Out My Knitting Blog!

Site Feed



DAILYBOOTH

Your life in pictures!


join today!


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Birdwell. Make your own badge here.


-------------



-------------

Ten Things I've Said Before Today:

Found a Use for my Bum
When Does It Get Fun?
Sore!
What's Up Doc?
Can't Get Rid of Me
Inside Mo Dubh Croi
Hermity
Recovered Enough
Cooking!
Bleh


-------------

What I talk About:
- Birthdays
- Blog Business
- Books
- Cleaning
- Daily Rant
- Food
- Holidays
- Homeschooling
- Just For Fun
- Kid Antics
- Kid Pics
- Knitting
- Mr. Murphy
- Music
- Obsessions
- Politics
- Surgery
- Texans
- Weather

-------------

Internal Links of Interest:


Official NaNoWriMo 2006 Participant
Writers BLOCK

Knit Bits

The Preggo Blog

the Archives

Oldest Archives

Birdy's Wishlist

Jamey's Wishlist

Micci's Wishlist

Lorelei's Wishlist

Micci's Photo Album

This is me

Blogger Profile

Vox

-------------

External Links of Interest:


Mother Knows Best

Dooce

The Superficial

Caroline

Meg

Slashfood

Knitting Curmudgeon

Knitty

Queer Joe's Knitting Blog

Go Knit In Your Hat

The Girl From Auntie

I'm Knitting as Fast as I Can

The Blue Blog


Webdesign by Birdwell Productions Powered by Blogger
© 1998-2008 Birdwell Productions